Residential Service Technician - Overhead Door Company Charlotte, NC
Overhead Door Charlotte, a (OHDC) division of DuraServ Corp, is hiring!
Overhead Door Charlotte, a division of DuraServ, is looking for seasoned Residential Service Technicians for our Charlotte, NC office. OHDC is our newest location and has openings for several Residential Service Technicians The successful field service technician will have the experience to repair and install all types of residential garage doors.
Want to work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff?
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. Since its inception, DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company, from 3 locations to 22 since and has grown its workforce from 45 to 380+ employees. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Repairing and installing all types of residential overhead doors and operators
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Commensurate with experience
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
Email resumes to Linda Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org