Overhead Door Austin (OHDA) is hiring a Service Coordinator. The successful Service Coordinator is a highly important role in the Service Department and facilitates all aspects of the service cycle related to scheduling service technicians' work.
Come work for a growing company that has NEVER had a layoff!
Overhead Door Austin, a division of, DuraServ Corp, has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $140 million company. We have grown from 180 to 400+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Planned Maintenance (PM) scheduling
- Service backlog monitoring & daily labor reporting
- Coordinating with subcontractors for service work as necessary
- Ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Invoicing of call-in service work (other than key account customers)
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Service and office supply ordering, payable entry and accountability
- Receive deliveries as needed
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
The ability to lift 50 lbs
Fork lift certified a plus
High level of organization
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
Commensurate with experience
Send resumes to: email@example.com